Having utilized for a Singapore visa, you is prone to be troubled to know whether or not or not the embassy or consulate has processed your visa. Apparently, you presumably can uncover your software program standing on-line with out reaching out to anyone on the diplomatic mission (embassy or consulate). In light of this, we’ll stroll you via recommendations on easy methods to take a look at your Singapore visa standing.
To check your Singaporean visa software program standing on-line, take the subsequent steps on an internet-enabled PC or cell machine:
- Log on to the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) official website
- Click on on or faucet on Enquire Utility Standing under the “I have to…” half
- Enter your software program particulars, paying homage to your Explicit particular person/Family Visa Reference Amount and journey doc amount
- Faucet/click on on on the take a look at discipline throughout the “I’m not a robotic” half
- Click on on or faucet on the Subsequent button on the bottom-right nook of the net web page. (Your visa software program standing will then current on the subsequent net web page. Discover you may get a reproduction by deciding on Print e-visa.)
How Lots Time Does It Take a Singapore Visa To Arrive?
Singapore visas are one in all many fasters to get, regardless of your nation of origin. Their software program processing takes three to five working days, excluding weekends and public holidays. On certain occasions, the processing events may very well be longer.
What’s a Visa Reference Amount in Singapore?
A Visa Reference Amount is routinely generated on the acknowledge net web page after submitting a visa software program on-line. Once you’ve misplaced your reference amount, you presumably can request it out of your journey agent, equipped you employed one.
Can a Singapore Vacationer Visa Be Rejected?
Positive, your software program for a Singapore Vacationer Visa is subject to rejection in case your passport appears to be damaged or is near its expiration date. Subsequently, assure your passport or journey doc is reliable for on the very least six months out of your meant departure date. It should even have two clear pages or additional.
How Prolonged Does It Take To Get A Singapore Visa From Nigeria?
As a Nigerian passport holder, you may acquire a notification about your Singapore visa software program inside three working days of submitting your on-line software program.
Nevertheless sooner than making use of in your visa, first make certain whether or not or not you’re from thought of one in all Singapore’s visa-free nations. Nationals of these nations are visa-exempt for Singapore and would possibly maintain as a lot as 90 days.
Once you’re a passport holder of any nation apart from these listed beneath, you don’t need a visa to enter Singapore:
- North Korea
- Hong Kong (ID required)
- Macao (Journey permit)
You can also journey visa-free to Singapore must you keep a reliable refugee journey doc issued by a Middle East nation, a UAE momentary passport, or a Palestinian Authority Passport. Keep in mind that your journey paperwork shall be checked on the port of entry in Singapore.